HCS Friends play a key role in helping to continue HCS’s long-standing, successful tradition of staging live choral music in Hertford.
An essential ingredient of any HCS concert programme is the recruitment of professional orchestras and musicians of the highest calibre to accompany the choir. The support given by Friends means that we can continue to do this ensuring that, where appropriate and possible, performers are locally recruited. It also enables us to nurture young talent helping to support a healthy future for choral music.
The additional benefits of being a Friend of HCS are that you will:
* receive the HCS Newsletter at the beginning of each term;
* have access to reserved concert seating;
* have your name acknowledged in concert programmes and on the HCS website (unless anonymity is requested);
* enjoy pre-concert refreshments;
* have opportunities for involvement, particularly on concert days, acting as stewards or serving interval drinks;
* be most welcome to take part in HCS workshops and our various social activities.
The support we receive from our Friends makes a really big difference. We set no specific donation level – any donation our Friends care to make is welcome, whether it be £3, £30 or £300!
We offer all HCS Friends the opportunity for acknowledgement on our website, should they wish, and are delighted to count the following amongst our much-valued Friends:
Fran & Peter Dukes
David and Ann Emsley
Mark & Frances Green
Brenda & Alan Hobbs
Hugh & Brenda Parry
Mark & Lesley Prisk
Suzanne Rutland Barsby
Michael & Gillian Thornton
If you are already a Friend, reading this, thank you again for your valued support!
If you would like to become a Friend, please complete this online form and we shall look forward to following up with you.
If you have any queries, please email: email@example.com Thank you!